Admission Requirements for International Students at University of Kyrenia are as follows:
Any of the following certificates or diplomas are accepted.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) Exam results
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) Exam results
- International Baccalaureate Exam results
- American College Testing (ACT) Exam results
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Exam results
- Tawjihi Exam results ( for Jordanian and Palestinian students)
- Baccalaureate Exam results ( for Lebanese, Iraqi and Syrian students)
- Diploma Debirestan” Exam results (for Iranian students)
- Higher Secondary Certificate Exam results ( for Pakistani, Indian and Bangladesh students)
- WAEC/NECO Exam results (for Nigerian students)
- GAOKAO Exam results (for Chinese students)
- High School Diploma (for all other Overseas students)
One or more of the aforementioned documents are required to make an application to University of Kyrenia depending on the country of origin.
For further information, please contact email@example.com