|Institute of Science and Technology
|Maritime Transportation and Management Engineering||■|
Requirements for applications to postgraduate programs of University of Kyrenia are as follows:
- Application Form
- Internationally valid passport
- BA Diploma/Certificate (certified English translation needed)
- BA Transcript (certified English translation needed)
- Course Descriptions if applicable
- 2 reference letters
The Application Form can be obtained from the website. Detailed information about application deadlines and records can be obtained from the Student Affairs Office.
There is no Registration Fees for Postgraduate Programs.
Postgraduate Program Tuition Fees
- Tuition Fees for International Students is €350 per semester
- Every student has to pay an additional 100€ Social Activity Fees every semester.
- Tuition Fees is also applicable on the preparatory courses and graduation project.
- Theses completion period is one year, the students who are not able to complete their thesis in this period are required to pay 1 course fees + social activity fees per semester.
- A 10% discount is given to the spouses of our students to enroll in a postgraduate program.
- A 10% discount is given to the sibling of our students to enroll in a postgraduate program.
Note: 5% VAT is not added to the tuition fees.